Things to consider when buying wire kitchen shelves:
There are many types of racks, and the most frequently used one is the kitchen rack. Because of the particularity of the kitchen environment, a good shelf is the best partner in the kitchen. Then, screen out a few details that you should pay attention to when buying kitchen shelves, and see if your shelves can withstand the “quality report” test?
How to choose a kitchen storage shelves:
1. Look at the material of the shelf: carbon steel is cheaper than stainless steel, but it is usually stronger than stainless steel, but it will rust; while stainless steel has better anti-corrosion performance, smooth surface, and long service time, but stainless steel is difficult to achieve good strength. , and expensive. At present, the surface of carbon steel can be treated by electroplating or baking paint, which can also get good anti-rust and anti-corrosion, and has a longer service life, which is incomparable with general spray products.
2. Look at the structure of the storage shelf: whether the base of the racks is firm, and whether it is easy to shake when pushing and pulling; whether the principle of mechanical structure is used to increase the load-bearing capacity
3. Look at the workmanship of the rack: the high-quality mesh can see the precise welding process, there is no burr and no sticking, and the mesh is not easy to bend, and more items can be placed.
4. See if it can be used in a humid environment: Since the shelving in the kitchen has been in a humid environment for a long time, when purchasing, it depends on whether the material of the shelf will not rot, deform or rust in a humid environment. , such as stainless steel and alloy shelves.
5. Check whether the bearing capacity of the wire shelf is good, and whether the hanging heavy objects will be deformed. You can choose according to your actual storage weight.