How to Assemble Commercial Wire Shelving
- Product Parts Review
- Screw connector and adjustable feet are already assembled on upper post and lower post to distinguish
- Make sure the arrow of plastic clips are pointed up
- Snap plastic clips onto post grooves at your desired position.
- Slide four posts through the bottom of the shelf at its corners until there is a snug fit
- Snap plastic clips on the same position of each post to assemble the second wire shelf
- Assemble the second wire shelf Pushing firmly down on every shelf at corners to secure the shelf in a place over the plastic clips.
- connected upper post into lower posts by screw connectors which is already assembled on the upper post.
- Screw the adjustable feet in or out to attain proper leveling